Friday, March 7, 2014

Fitness Friday: Team Effort

 photo 3cb6390c-fed0-46fe-ac73-9408e62bb8ec_zps393e3e62.jpg
Good morning! I know for a lot of people have an aversion to going to the gym or working out alone, I know it can be incredibly intimidating. But there are other options!
Joining a co-ed sports team or a beer league is a great way to round up a group of friends and get some physical activity once or twice a week and have a good time. It's a great way to break up your activity if you are a regular gym goer as well, I look forward to my soccer Sundays every single week because I have a great team of girls!
 photo fit1_zps301480e8.jpg
Another fun way to get involved in fitness with friends would be taking a class together, drop in on a boot camp, a flow yoga class or something like that. You could end up finding something you really love to do.
 photo 3e14404b-21cc-4b29-8af1-99b7dfcaf1fe_zps254c93cd.jpg photo a6e658ea-d746-4720-a8b8-0cc40cfd5ade_zps8b55964d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. i agree...a group is a great motivator. all of my friends are so busy and we're all over the place, so i guess that's why i like running. i can do it alone, for now! as we get closer to the marathon, i will be relying on my friends for those longer runs!!

    [oomph.]
    $600 SPRING Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know about your yoga classes which help in maintaining fitness. I am looking to join yoga but don’t have any good yoga wear. Searched online and came across carbon 38 workout clothes. Have ordered few of them and waiting for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!