Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Been Down So Very Damn Long

 photo backalley_zpse6817229.jpg
It wouldn't be a trip to Vancouver without exploring Gastown and meandering all over downtown. It doesn't matter how many times I've been there it's always fun and always offers up something new. And there is always a few grunge worthy back alleys to serve as a back drop for outfit photos.
  I find myself not wanting to look as girly as I used to, I don't know whether that will change once to sun comes out and the flowers blossom. Or maybe I've just changed, either way I'm totally embracing more simple outfits, and am okay with wearing edgier less feminine pieces. I find I feel more myself these days, I think that may have something to do with finding my passion in life, I don't feel like I'm looking to other inspirations other than my daily life. Funny how that works isn't it?
Also coming home from Vancouver always leaves me feeling inspired :)
xJennaD
 photo backalley1_zps3a701b81.jpg photo backalley3_zpsff198b45.jpg photo backalley2_zpsb88eb568.jpg photo backalley4_zpscba41764.jpg
Outfit: Tee-H&M, Skirt-H&M (old), Belt-Gap, Necklace-Jcrew, Watch-Fossil

5 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the edgier stuff you've been wearing lately - it just seems to really suit you!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit and I like how...confident you look in it, how happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's natural that our styles change over time and we become attracted to different looks as our lives evolve. My style has gone much more casual and, dare I say it, even edgy in the past year. It's fun just to embrace it. More casual looks suit you really well - your baseball tee is perfect, especially with that gorgeous necklace!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Vancouver so much! Love the baseball shirt with the bright skirt. I'm not feeling very girly lately either, I think it's because of the weather! P.S. Glad you've found your passion : ) : ) : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Are you looking for marijuana for medical purposes, tinctures, food products, cannabis oil, marijuana seeds, hash oil, cbd oil and lawn grass? superior quality? Why not try this? We are a group of dedicated producers specializing in the cultivation and sale of the best marijuana cannabis containing CBN, CBD and THC ingredients. We sell in North America, South America, Europe and the world and sell our large, affordable collection of strains not only to regular smokers, but some of our strains are also used as cancer drugs, stress, chronic diseases. pain, restore appetite, anxiety, etc. We ship worldwide and offer home delivery services. We also make a 100% money back if our customers are not completely satisfied with our services. Some of our stocks in stock include; White widow, OG Kush, Sour Diesel, Kush Master, Purple Kush, Ak47 and more.
    Website: https://www.legalweedsupply.to
    Email: sales@legalweedsupply.to
    For international text orders or call: +1(831)854-7424

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!